Friday, March 23, 2018

Arthur Nevard 1916 Census

Been a while since  I posted anything new here in the Nevardblog. Just found this bit of information on the 1916 census search and thought this was as good a place as any to save it. Searching the library and archives site I found Arthur Nevard and wife Margaret living at 2081 Ottawa Street in Regina. Not sure on the date of the census but it must have been just before Arthur joined the Canadian Army and changed address.
Interesting to note that sister in law, Marian Winstanley is listed as a lodger. Guessing she was the one later known as Aunt May who married Eddie Edwards.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know about up there, but down here, I've found some interesting things looking through courthouse records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of it but that might show up some interesting history too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like.